Armenian film director received Golden Eagle Award for her film “About Love”
On 29th of January, Golden Eagle Award ceremony was held at Mosfilm film studio, which was organized by the Russian National Academy of Cinematography.
According to results, the Award for the Best Film went to ”About Love”, movie made by an Armenian film director Ann Meliqyan, who lives in Russia. The cast includes such actors as Renata Litvinova, Evgeni Tsiganov, Yulia Snigir, Ravshana Kurkova, Maria Shalaeva, Alexander Bortiv and others. Moreover, in 2015 the film ”About Love” won the Grand Prize at 26th Kinotavr film festival, and this year it’s been nominated for another prestigious White Elephant Award in the Best Director category.
In addition, Golden Eagle Best Director award was handed to Stanislav Govorukhin for his ”End of Magnificent Period”, and Alexander Mindadze got the Best Screenplay for ”Kind Hans, dear Peter” film script.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London