The Armenian Steven Zaillian is the scriptwriter of Martin Scorsese’s new film
The Armenian screenwriter Steven Zaillian who is the Oscar laureate (in 1994 for «Schindler’s list” film) lives in the United States. Currently he is working on a new movie together with the world famous film director Martin Scorsese and screenwriter Charles Brandt. The film is called “The Irishman” based on the book “I Heard You Paint Houses” (author: Charles Brandt).
Al Pacino and Robert De Niro will be joining the cast. Moreover, according to the Digital Spy, as a result of experimenting new technologies De Niro will look “rejuvenated” for several scenes. The shooting process already started in December 2015. The film “The Irishman” tells about criminal world’s killer Frank Sheeran.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London