World-known Steven Spielberg considers Armenian Brandy the best measure against cold
In the new film of the renowned film director Steven Spielberg “Bridge of Spies” the best measure against cold is the Armenian brandy. Tom Hanks embodied the character of a protagonist in the film describing the years of Cold War between Soviet Union and the United States. He reached an agreement with the German Democratic Republic’s official while enjoying Armenian brandy and didn’t forget to notice that it’s the best measure against cold.
Even such short mentioning of this drink in the film made by Triple Oscar Winner could be an excellent advertisement for Armenian brandy and Armenians in general. It is worth noting that the film “Bridge of Spies” is nominated for this year’s “Oscar” award in 6 nominations, including the Best Film and Best Screenplay.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London