Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
On the wall of one of the Armenian school in Istanbul a racist scraping appeared again. According to the “Agos” weekly, this time the target was the Mkhitarian Seminary in Bomonti district of Istanbul.
The former deputy of the main opposition “Republican People’s Party” Icon Erdemire informed about the racist note. He spread the photo with the following message of the school in his social networks: “One night, suddenly we will find ourselves in Karabakh.”
This is not the first attack on the Armenian schools in Istanbul in 2016. In August, racist scraps were found on the Holy Cross Dprevank Seminary’s wall and in September, on the front of Galfaya school in Skyutar. Months have passed, but those responsible have not been found.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London