Seems like each human being at some point of his life have to understand how difficult it is to earn money and to achieve something.
The child on photo doesn’t seem to be orphanage or have any health issues. She is dressed up, hairs are done. Of course it is difficult to describe the story behind this one image where this child is using her violin case not only for violin and notes but to keep there change people give hew for performance.
We do not have all facts but still we have to note that there is a CHILD in front of us. This child suppose to play with toys and study instead of earning money on her free time to have life experience. Despite hard conditions of her family (this is just a guess) it is difficult to understand what is going on in heads of this child’s parents to let her play on the streets not for joy or performance but to get money people passing by throw in her violin case that mean to be for notes.
It is not fair to blame our government either since people are different and not all of them like working and lack of job is not the main reason those type of people for something like that. Many parents do not like working and turn their kids in money earning tools. We have got right to blame policemen who passed by this girl on Northern street and did not stopped to ask the reason she was there.
There might be different reason form non responsible parents to ignorant government and people around. We have to share this type of images to talk about it and feel ashamed for ourselves. But all people do is take photo on their mobile phones and share it on social networks with sad comment as soon as they get to WIFI zone -that is all.
Nobody stopped person who took a photo or ask the child if she needs a help.
This also applies to those people who shared this photo in internet blaming government and tagging child’s parents as monsters.
Great Shakespeare said. ”Don’t curse the darkness, light up the candle and illuminate around yourself”
Maybe this little girl needs our candle…
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London