Edgar Manukyan Appointed Acting General Director of IDeA Foundation
Edgar Manukyan has been appointed acting general director of IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation.
“Edgar Manukyan is one of the most experienced top executives at IDeA. He joined the team implementing our projects in Armenia in 2012,” noted Ruben Vardanyan, cofounder of RVVZ family foundation, which established IDeA Foundation.
“Among Edgar’s most important achievements is successfully overseeing the construction process of UWC Dilijan College. We wish success to Edgar Manukyan and the entire IDeA team,” said Veronika Zonabend, cofounder of RVVZ Foundation and IDeA Foundation.
Armen Gevorgyan, the head of IDeA Foundation since November 2014, made the decision to take an academic leave and complete training in General Management Program at Harvard University. Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend thank Armen Gevorgyan for his major contributions to developing the foundation and wish him success in his endeavors.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London