Ambassador of Ukraine is impressed by Educational Improvements in Armenia
As Armenianlife.com reports, the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia, Armen Ashotyan received the Ukrainian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Armenia, Ivan Kukhta who completes his diplomatic mission in Armenia. According to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia Armen Ashotyan thanked the ambassador for his help and support in strengthening and developing the Armenian-Ukrainian relations within the field of education and science during the five years of his service in Armenia. As the minister noted, one of the achievements of those relations was the ceremonial opening of the museum-hall dedicated to T. Shevchenko’s 200th anniversary in Yerevan High School N42. The minister also thanked the ambassador for the active participation of the delegation headed by the Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine in the Ministerial Conference and Bologna Policy Forum held in Yerevan.
The ambassador in his turn expressed his gratitude for the cooperative and productive work, emphasizing that it’s really been a great pleasure for him to work in Armenia. Ivan Kukhta stated that the opening of the museum-hall dedicated to T. Shevchenko’s 200th anniversary was a great proof of Armenian-Ukrainian warm and friendly relations.
They have also discussed the prospects of strengthening the relations between the two countries as well as the new possibilities in the international education platforms, particularly within the framework of Eastern Partnership as well as “Erasmus+” and “Horizon 2020” programs. The parties have expressed confidence that Armenian-Ukrainian cooperation holds a great potential of development within the education system as both countries’ education systems go along the road of conforming to the European education standards, so the productive experience of one country can be very useful to the other.
Other issues on cooperation between the countries have also been discussed during the meeting.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London