101Museums in Armenia and Karabakh to join Night of Museums action
One of the main challenges of the Night of Museums is to provide security, Deputy Culture Minister Arev Samuelyan said during Moscow-Yerevan-Tbilisi space bridge.
The flow of visitors of different ages requires increased safety measures.
“The hardest thing is to ensure the safety and quiet movement in the museums that are located in the center of Yerevan,” she added.
In addition, the Deputy Minister of Culture drew attention to the fact that the museum staff are not able to cope with the large influx of visitors.
“The museums have reached agreement student volunteers to help museum staff to receive visitors,” she added.
May 18 marks the International Day of Museums, and on May 17 Armenia for the tenth time will join the European Night of Museums.
Last year 89 museums participated in the action in Armenia with the number of visitors reaching 169,614. A total of 101 museums in Armenia and Karabakh will join the action.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London