Burbank Set to Host Annual Art Exhibition
As Asbarez.com reports, the Armenian Youth Federation – Burbank “Varak” Chapter is excited to announce its third annual art exhibition to be held on Saturday, August 8 at 7 pm at the ACF Burbank Youth Center, located at 75 East Santa Anita Ave in Burbank.
The art exhibition aims to showcase the talent individuals acquire to keep our culture rich and prosperous. All local artists are encouraged to submit and showcase their work. Paintings, drawings, photographs and sculptures will all be accepted.
“We are looking forward to hosting this art exhibition for our community again this year,” said Leana Tossonian, chairperson of the committee organizing the event. “This exhibition has grown and evolved into a wonderful opportunity for aspiring artists to gain exposure and to connect with other artists, while giving our community a night to appreciate art”.
It’s worth mentioning that last year, over 100 pieces of art were showcased in the exhibition. The Burbank “Varak” Chapter is looking forward to showcasing a variety of art pieces in several different mediums this year, in the newly constructed Liberty Hall at the Burbank Youth Center.
Note, that admission to the event is free and open to the public.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London