Digital program «Geghaditak» will be held in the framework «Night of Museums» 2014
On May 17, at 10:00-24:00 and on May 18, at 10:00-18:00 on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of pan-European event «Night of Museums», the entrance to the museums in Armenia will be free for the visitors.
The digital program «Geghaditak» has been introduced in the framework of the event «Night of Museums». This program allows visitors to see the selfies made by cell phones of the visitors in different European museums.
On May 17, in a number of museums in Armenia visitors will be able to participate in the «Geghaditak» program and spread their selfies throughout Europe.
You should download for free the mobile application MobilActif (App Store Android Market), activate NDM14 password on May 17 at 18:00, then take a photo at the museum, adding the museum’s name and address and send the photo through MobilActif.
Phone app can be downloaded from the following links:
You can see the trailer about selfie following this link:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1tejf3_le-kaleidoscope-de-la-nuit_creation
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London