Personal Exhibition Called “Denial-O” at Dalan Art Gallery
“I paint, irrespective of the material. Painting doesn’t stop for a moment. It’s dynamic, and I travel endlessly. When I paint, my objective is to reach infinity where I reject the laws created by man and become indulged in the laws of God”-this is how the painter interpreted the title of her exhibition.
The painter’s close friends, art lovers and friends had come to congratulate the painter and were interested in Armenuhi’s unique approach, selection of colors and the atmosphere portrayed in her paintings.
According to Armenuhi, rejection is a state, an expression of discord about different phenomena that create a new situation.
The painter’s works are as simple and tranquil as they are in-depth, and each of them gives the viewer something to think about.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London