Little Armenian violinist won in competition in Rimini
Few days ago in one of the most famous ports of Italy, in Rimini passed the 5th “Viva-Italy-Rimini-2015” international musical festival. The organizer of the competition is “Renascence” art center with a support of Twaro Degliatti. Rimini was declared as the European art center of festival and sports programs for youth.
In the frame of festival many musical competitions have passed for different age groups. In the competition of young violinists (from 6 to 8), where were participating 29 children from many countries, the first prize won the only participant from Armenia 7 years old Aleksandr Khachatryan, who is the pupil of Petros Haykazyan and Artashes Mkrtchyan, professor of YSC. Armenian little violinist played sol major concerto of Zeyts for violin.
Petros Haykazyan is the legend and patriarch of violin school. Approximately 40 years he directed the musical school of Sayat-Nova. For many years he has trained a great generation of violinist. His pupils are Movses Poghosyan, the winner of Chaykovski competition, Sergey Khachatryan, one of the best violinists in the world. Probably Aleksandr will continue this generation. Artashes Mkrtchyan is ”The first Violin” of state quartet (unfortunately stopped its activity at the beginning of the independence), an excellent pedagogue, professor of YSC, one of the best violinists from post Soviet Union times.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London