The conductor Gianluca Marciano performed within the framework of Aram Khachaturyan International Festival
On November 14, 7 PM, at Aram Khachaturian concert hall, the State Youth Orchestra of Armenia under the leadership of world known conductor Gianluca Marciano performed within the framework of Khachaturian International Festival. The Italian conductor is one of the best friends of Armenian people whose personal and artistic opportunities came to benefit for strengthening more the cultural ties between Armenia and Italy. It is worth to mention that he regularly performs in Armenia as well as in Artsakh with no fear to be included in the neighbour country’s imaginary “black list”. Realizing the importance of the day, after performing the giant piece of Mahler the conductor continued with Puccini’s music which was dedicated to the memory of the victims of terrorist attacks in France on November 13. Khachaturian International Festival is organized by the State Youth Orchestra of Armenia, under the auspices of the President of Armenia. Culture.AM is covering the event as being the official information sponsor.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London