A concert was held with participation of young musicians from Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
In the Concert Hall of Komitas Museum-Institute a concert was held with praticipants of the program called “Target development and improvement program for talented young musicians from Republic of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Republic”.
The main aim of this program is to identify and support talented musicians aged 11-20 in “Piano”, “Violin” and “Cello” specialisations. It includes a comprehensive set of events, the implementation of which will contribute to the competitiveness of Armenian performing schools in the international arena, providing transition of inherited reach traditions in this field to the new generation.
Invited experts gave their consultations within the format of master classes and personal training sessions. 15 young musicians were included in deferent events, competitions, festivals and concerts. Most of them became laureates of republican and international competitions.
The Concert was a review of undertaken work, led by the Honored Artist, laureate of international contests, Dean of the piano faculty of the Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory, pianist Armen Babakhanyan.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London