Aram Khachaturian International Competition. First round. Second day of the competition
On June 8 it was a second day of the first round of Aram Khachaturian International Competition where the “second quartet” of participants was introduced. On June 7, on the first day of competition had been performing: Maciej Kotarba (Poland), Juta Shimizu (Japan) and Mikhail Leontyev (Russia). In the second competition day the following participants were on the stage: Beatrice Venezi (Italy), Boon Hua Lien (Singapore), Raffi Mikaelian (Lebanon) and Emil Eliasson (Sweden). According to the program each participant in the first round should present compositions of Hayden, Khachaturian and Hayrapetyan. To mention that the composition of Hayrapetyan was written especially for the Aram Khachaturian Competition. Only 12 contestants from more than 10 countries were allowed to perform in the first round. On each day of the competition’s first round 4 participants will show their conducting skills and then on 11 and 12 of June the second competition round will take place. The first round will conclude on June 10 with performances of Hankyol Yoon (South Korea), Toshifumi Kanai (Japan), Miran Vaupotic (Croatia) and June-Sung Park (South Korea/Germany).
Official information sponsor of the competition is Culture.AM
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London