Family Honoured for Executing Armenians Now Attend Armenian Church
A woman by the name of Isik Abla, gives her testimony about how she met Jesus. Tells how her muslim Turkish ancestors tied 15 Armenians together and burned them, and received a medal from the government for doing so.
After a lifetime of abuse, molestation and depression she asks God once again, for his help, and this time Jesus answers.
As Armenians we need people like this family to acknowledge the truth and only then we will start the healing process in our hearts.
Our Ancestors, were victims of the Genocide, but at the same time, there were some good hearted people who helped Armenians hide and then flee. Our nation is greatly affected by the pain and needs emotional healing to go on with our lives.
To be able to forgive, we should feel the real regrets, so that we would. Until then, We will non stop Remember and Demand.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London