Young Armenian chemist has been awarded International Prize
According to the information provided at now.dartmouth.edu, the Associate Professor of the Department of chemistry at Dartmouth Research University (USA) Ivan Aprahamian received the prestigious Cram Lehn Pedersen prize (CLP). This prize is awarded to chemists for outstanding research in the field of supermolecular chemistry, who defended their Doctorate within the last 10 years.
“I am humbled and honored. This is the most important prize in the field of supramolecular chemistry for someone at my stage, career-wise.”- said Aprahamyan. Young Armenian scientist is known for his studies in the field of molecular switches. In July, he will deliver a lecture at the 11th International Conference on suprermolecular chemistry, which will take place in North Korea.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London