Mariah Carey most probably will perform in Yerevan within the scope of her world tour
According to the newsarmenia.am website the famous pop singer Mariah Carey most probably will perform in Yerevan within the scope of her 2016 world tour. The Forpostart Production and Show Star CEO Zara Mkheyan informed that currently negotiations are being held with the international star. The concert place and date are still unknown.
This is the singer’s first concert tour organized in the last 13 years with the launch given on March 15 next year at the SSE Hyrdo arena Concert Hall in Glasgow, after which she will perform in a number of British cities. The British part of the tour will complete at London’s O2 Arena. Following performances are already scheduled in Helsinki, Munich, Vienna, Paris and Amsterdam. During the first part of the year, the singer will also perform in Africa.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London