“We paralyzed only Baghramyan street, but they paralyzed our culture, economy and science’’, Gagik Ginosyan
Gagik Ginosyan, director of ‘’Karin’’ National dance-music ensemble is convinced that people’s protest is justified and it doesn’t matter who are the organizers of this protest, he is amazed. ’’The noble metal is forming inside of us which plays an important role in souls of the youth and due to this we become more nobled’’, he said during his speech and added, that we must go ahead step by step, ‘’First of all the committee which has signed this assessment must be fired and punished to make clear why they did it without any explanation and right. Then we must demand not to be a monopoly in Armenia, we must deprive of the monopoly in the import of sugar and electricity’’.
Ginosyan says that the monopoly has paralyzed the spiritual, cultural and economic spheres in Armenia. All our veins are paralyzed. He suggests only one solution- all monopoly companies of electricity must be fired. ”State subsidy must be givento all companies of sunny energy and create an opportunity of competition’’, he said and added ‘’we paralyzed only Baghramyan street, but they paralyzed all our culture, economy and science’’.
As for the circumstance, that some political or public companies may have benefits from this situation, Ginosyan thinks that if the government couldn’t negotiate with the youth, others can’t do it, eather. ‘’I hope that guys will be cleverer’’.
To my question, whether it was right for people not to agree to listen to the president even with Live Stream provision, he said that they were right, because the government must have done it before this. ‘’The government, National Assembly and the committee have had 4-5 days to solve this problem. They could even say that suspend this decision for some time till the negotiation. But they don’t suspend and suggest to come and speak”.
Ani Rapyan (Culture.AM)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London