“France 24″ authoritative TV’s programs are to be entirely devoted to Armenia on April 24
“One of the powers of the world” France turning a blind eye to the Turkish senseless cries and “looking” the history with clear eyes, adopted the Armenian Genocide over fifteen years ago and condemned the crime. So, here Turkey : “end to our relationship, trade” and so on, started woman-like screamings, but France, no, is not the one to fear from such “barks”. What a grace would it be, if one day the “other powers” would also follow France. The more, without any hesitation, France keeps on acting like a friend of us, thus strengthening our relations.
In France having over half a million Armenian inhabitants, there is a number of TV and radio programs devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide. France 24 TV’s programs will be entirely devoted to the Armenian people, their history and culture. It’s worth mentioning that recently this channel has made a great range of reports devoted to Armenia and Yerevan. Discussions on the Genocide, Armenian history and culture are to be held. A report is to be shown about incognito Armenians: the journalists will follow their first visit to Armenia.
France 24 leading channel will have a direct connection with Armenia broadcasting the latest news concerning the events of the Genocide both in Armenia and in France.
May all “powers” follow the example as of France …
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London