German TV. Dictator Aliyev. The analog of Erdogan, the war provocateur
Azerbaijan’s ruling dictator Aliyev started a war against the Christian Armenia. Wolfram Weimer wrote about this on German N-TV television’s website, referring to the recent tensions in Nagorno-Karabakh.
“Azerbaijan’s president, who is a mix of a head of the oil empire, corrupt criminal gangster and a leader of the party, demonstrated military aggression against Armenia, by starting border fights in the zone of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. Aliyev’s aggression is getting worse and the sternness of his soldiers is growing. Obviously, the dictator is looking for evident war”, the author wrote.
He explained why Azerbaijan decided to attack Nagorno – Karabakh right now. “Armenia is desired foreign enemy for him, because he is facing growing displeasure in his own country for quite a long time. The sharp decline in oil prices shook the foundations of his corrupt power. Until recently, Aliyev managed to solve the internal problems of the country with the help of petrodollars. But now this policy is failing. Aliyev is afraid of revolution. So he tries to solve the internal problems of the country through the war with Armenia – which is why he broke with the current 1994 ceasefire. He is trying to make Christian Armenia a scapegoat”, writes Weimer, noting that Azerbaijan was provoked by Turkey.
“This strategy is already familiar to us from Turkey. The two “potentates” declared themselves allies and military partners. For Armenia it means to be surrounded by two hostile states “, – concludes the author.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London