It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
The Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan conducted working visits to Aragatsotn region. The head of the government was in Ashtarak, where the city’s tourism development project was introduced to him. Specifically, near the 11the century old bridge in Ashtarak there are churches, historical monuments, racecourse, resort area and it is planned to restore the city’s flavour, which may become attractive for tourists. The project aims to make Ashtarak one of the most interesting destinations for tourists.
It is planned to develop the city’s tourism development project and the infrastructure projects will be implemented within this framework. It was noted that from the tourism point of view Ashtarak is the focus of the program. The program should be carried out with the State-private partnership, with the participation of international organizations The Prime Minister welcomed the initiative and commissioned to develop a plan and introduce it to the government as soon as possible.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London