Microsoft to Establish Regional Center in Armenia
A regional center for cloud and mobile solutions will be established in Armenia at the premises of the Microsoft Innovation Center.
Armenia’s government on Thursday approved the proposal in a memorandum of cooperation, signing off on license agreements and a separate government agreement on a security program with Microsoft.
Part of the license agreement entails Microsoft’s cooperate in the education sector and in carrying out joint programs aimed at the protection of intellectual property.
According to a press release issued by the government, the plan was conceived in an agreement signed by the Ministry of Economy of Armenia and Microsoft in New York on September 26, at the Armtech Congress 2014, Armenia’s Global High Tech Industry Seventh Annual Conference.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London