Kuwait- NCCAL hosts exhibition for Armenian artist Maro Sargsyan
(MENAFN – Kuwait News Agency (KUNA)) The National Council for Culture, Arts and Letters (NCCAL) inaugurated Monday an art exhibition for Armenian painter Maro Sargsyan at the Art Hall in Abdullah Al-Salem neighborhood.
The displayed collection comprises of 35 paintings showing the peculiar features of Armenian formative art.
“The exhibition is organized by the NCCAL in cooperation with the Armenian Embassy in Kuwait in implementation of the cultural cooperation agreement signed between the two friendly countries,” Assistant Secretary General of NCCAL Mohammad Al-Asousi.
“The art events are one of the most effective means to strengthen people-to-people relations.” This is the third formative art exhibition hosted by NCCAL in cooperation with the Armenian Embassy and the first of Sargsyan, he said.
Al-Asousi noted that a workshop would be organized to bring together Sargsyan with Kuwait counterparts and lovers of formative arts in Kuwait.
More at Menafn.com
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London