«100 Year Memory». An Exclusive Concert held at Theatre du Chatelet in Paris
A concert of classic music dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Genocide was held at the reputable Theatre du Chatelet in Paris. Under the auspices of the presidents of Armenia and France the World Armenian orchestra also took part in the concert held on the 21st of April, which had gathered together all the Armenian talented musicians from each corner of the world. And the orchestra was conducted by a famous conductor of Armenian descent Alen Altinoglu.
The evening launched with Aram Khachaturyan’s work called “Ball”, then Ciel a vif” by composer Michael Petrossyan, Elizabeth II Queen award winner in succession. It was the turn of Mozart’s “Requiem” in succession of miniatures by Komita’s with the reproduction of Michael (Мишель) Petrossyan.
This unique initiative had the aim to once more proclaim the massacre realized at the beginning of the 20th century and to make Armenian voices audible just with their forces.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London