“Spiritual Music Concert” as part of “National Gallery” Festival
A “Spiritual Music Concert” was held at the Frescoes Hall of the National Gallery of Armenia as part of the “National Gallery” Festival on May 16 with performances by the “Saghmosergu” Male Spiritual Music Choir.
In 2013, gifted musician Vahe Begoyan founded the “Saghmosergu” Male Spiritual Music Choir and has been the choirmaster ever since.
The program included the liturgies of Komitas Vardapet and Yekmalyan, as well as the spiritual songs of Armenian and Russian composers for choirs.
The “National Gallery” Cultural Foundation presents the 10th “National Gallery” International Music Festival. From May 7th to June 3rd, the “National Gallery” Cultural Foundation is holding the 10th “National Gallery” International Music Festival with the support of the RA Ministry of Culture. The general sponsor is VivaCell-MTS.
The festival was created in 2005.
Every spring, Armenian audiences have the chance to hear masterpieces of classical music performed by well-known Armenian and foreign musicians during the festival.
Since 2008, the festival has been part of the RA Ministry of Culture’s state program for support to cultural events.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London