SYOA presents Cartoon Non-Stop
The State Youth Orchestra of Armenia will perform the music from the most famous and beloved cartoons at the concert called Cartoon Non-Stop.
The concert will be held at the National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet after Alexander Spendiaryan on May 30, 31 and June 1 at 19:00.
The program includes performances of the songs from famous cartoons such as The Pink Panther, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Madagascar, Shrek, Aladdin and more.
Cartoon Non-Stop is the continuation of the Hollywood Non-Stop concert series that sparked great interest in 2012.
Like last time, this time the performances will also be accompanied by videos of the cartoons and sound effects, making the performance more impressive.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London