The music was live in the world of animated films…
When the members of the Youth Orchestra were resting, Tom from the famous cartoon Tom and Jerry was at the piano.
Cinderella was dancing with her prince at the ball, but this time-with the accompaniment of the Youth Orchestra.
It was a real celebration for children at Aram Khachaturian Concert Hall yesterday as the adventures of heroes from the most popular animated films of Hollywood were shown on the screen with the accompaniment of live music performed by the State Youth Orchestra of Armenia.
All children were interested in listening to live music and viewing the animated film on the big screen.
“I love Cinderella. I watch it a lot, but this one was different. I liked it a lot. I want to participate in more programs like this,” said little Diana.
Eric was impatiently waiting for the concert and said the following about it: “The animated film will be broadcast on television, and the music will be live.”
All the children commented on the concert. They were happy to see their favorite characters, were acting mischievously and were dancing…
Everyone in the audience was in a good mood…
On May 30, the State Youth Orchestra of Armenia gave an exclusive concert entitled Cartoon Non-Stop with performances of music from the most popular and beloved animated films.
The orchestra will also give the same concert on May 31 and June 1.
Let us mention that Cartoon Non-Stop is the continuation of the Hollywood Non-Stop concert series that sparked great interest in 2012, but the goal of Hollywood Non-Stop was to disseminate classical music among the youth.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London