Tigran Hamasyan to perform concerts in Western Armenia
Fans of diminutive jazz dynamo, pianist Tigran Hamasyan, have the chance to take part in the Yerevan-Istanbul pilgrimage as part of the musician’s concert tour, “Luys I Lusoy”.
As part of the pilgrimage, the musician and the Yerevan State Chamber Choir will perform in Javakhk, Tbilisi, Gandza, Kars, as well as other cities of Western Armenia and in Istanbul, reports the Armenian Mirror Spectator.
“We will most likely give 10 concerts at churches in Armenia. It doesn’t matter if the Turks try to disturb the concerts at Armenian churches. I’m going to do my job. My only fear is that the Turks won’t let us perform at the Tigran Honents Armenian Church in Ani since Ani is of strategic significance for Turkey,” Hamasyan noted. The Yerevan-Istanbul pilgrimage is part of Hamasyan’s 100 concerts with the title “Luys I Lusoy.”
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Թուրքիայում վաճառքի է հանվել հայ վարպետի պատրաստած երաժշտական գործիք
- Composer and pianist Tatev Amiryan will perform a benefit concert in San Francisco
- Тhe new album of Alexander Arutiunian’s music will soon be available in the world leading music stores
- Shahen Shahinyan was re-elected as the rector of Conservatory
- The film ‘’Ashough Gharib’’ by Sergey Parajanov will be shown in Turkey
- It is planned to develop a tourism development plan for Ashtarak
- Racist scraping appeared again on the wall of Armenian school in Istanbul
- Armenian Culture Days held in Egypt
- National Academic Theatre after Gabriel Sundukyan is ready for operation after renovation
- Aramyants’ mansion from the perspective of tourism industry development can be very attractive. Prime Minister
- System of a Down will release a new album
- Dmitry Shostakovich and Johannes Brahms compositions at Khachaturian’s Festival
- The President of Belgium Senate visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- Painter Bill Plympton's visit to Armenia is finished
- 200-year-old Armenian rock-cut church is being destroyed by Kurdish embezzlers
- Dresden Symphonic Orchestra invited Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to be present at the concert dedicated to Armenian Genocide
- The Spain Malaga city recognized Armenian Genocide
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: ''Yerevan became for me a source of inspiration for new creative ideas ''
- An event dedicated to 25th anniversary of Armenia's independence in London